The WorldFood Moscow team joins the campaign #ExhibitionsConventionsAreSafe (#ВыставкиКонгрессыБезопасно)
In September, dozens of long-awaited offline business events took place, all of them strictly observing all recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor. Exhibitions took place in Moscow, St-Petersburg, and other regions. The number of visitors at these exhibitions ranges from 3,500 to 50,000. This can only mean that people are tired of virtual formats, they do need face-to-face meetings, personal negotiations, and business communication.
The results of the exhibitions and conventions taken place indicate that business events are in great demand and at the same time are safe for health and financial investments. Therefore, the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs, together with the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the National Convention Bureau, is launching the #ExhibitionsConventionsAreSafe / #ВыставкиКонгрессыБезопасно campaign.
Why participate now?
- sign contracts with new partners
- increased density of visitors per exhibitor
- higher quality and motivation of visitors
- overview the market situation
- new products emerged during the crisis
- attract investments to regions and develop domestic business tourism.