CONFECTIONERY & BAKERY
The assortment of the Confectionery & Bakery section at the WorldFood Moscow exhibition:
- Chocolate and cocoa products
- Eastern sweets and halva
- Fruit products (jellies, pastilles)
- Pastry products
- Bakery products
- Pretzel products
- Frozen and semi-finished products
- Chewing gum
- Honey and jams
- Ingredients and food additives
- Low-fat confectionery products
- Christmas gifts
WorldFood Moscow 2022 was visited by 18,547 specialists from wholesale and retail companies, the HoReCa sector, catering enterprises and food manufacturers. According to statistics, 42% (7,874) of visitors are interested in the Confectionery & Bakery section.
Among the 637 companies that took part in WorldFood Moscow in 2022, 120 participants presented a wide range of confectionery and bakery products at the exhibition.
Exhibitors and visitors of the Confectionery & Bakery section have the opportunity to:
- get an objective picture of the confectionery and bakery market Russian and foreign manufacturers of bakery and confectionery products present their products at the WorldFood Moscow exhibition.
- present novelties and study the offers of competitors The WorldFood Moscow exhibition takes place at the end of the agricultural season. This period is the best time to present new confectionery and bakery products.
- agree on supplies Suppliers of bakery and confectionery products can conclude contracts right at the exhibition, and then carry out deliveries and purchases successfully. WorldFood Moscow takes place at a good time for concluding contracts — on the eve of the New Year holidays. Many suppliers of bakery and confectionery products specially come to the WorldFood Moscow to sign new cooperation contracts directly at the exhibition.
- learn more about market trends and understand the vector of its development All trends in the bakery and confectionery market are reflected at the exhibition, which brings together industry leaders. Manufacturers actively use the WorldFood Moscow exhibition to promote their products in the confectionery and bakery market. It is especially important for companies to present new brands at the exhibition to be seen and appreciated by potential partners and customers.