FROZEN, CONVENIENCE & READY-TO-EAT FOOD
The assortment of the Frozen, Convenience & Ready-to-eat Food section at the WorldFood Moscow exhibition:
- Meat and fish cook-chill foods
- Frozen pastry products
- Frozen prepared foods
- Frozen fruit and vegetables
- Ready-prepared dishes, sandwiches, salads
18,547 representatives of wholesale and retail trade, catering enterprises, the HoReCa sector and food manufacturers visited the WorldFood Moscow exhibition in 2022. 23% of them (4,348 visitors) were interested in the products presented in the Frozen, Convenience & Ready-to-eat Food section.
637 companies took part in the WorldFood Moscow 2022 exhibition. 14 among them presented frozen vegetables, fruits and berries, frozen meat and fish products, frozen pastry products and prepared foods, as well as sandwiches and salads at their stands.
Exhibitors and visitors of the Frozen, Convenience & Ready-to-eat Food section have the opportunity to:
- evaluate the dynamics of the frozen food market development The Russian frozen food market develops dynamically. This is facilitated by the development of retail chains, the improvement of the quality of frozen products through the use of modern technologies and the growth in end-customer demand.
- present new products The WorldFood Moscow exhibition takes place at the end of the agricultural season, and this is the best time to present new frozen, convenience & ready-to-eat food.
- agree on supplies Suppliers of frozen, convenience & ready-to-eat food prepare special offers for representatives of wholesalers, retail chains and shops, restaurants and other catering enterprises traditionally by September.