The Non-food section presents a wide range of products, services and technologies related to the production and supply of food.
The assortment of the Non-food section at WorldFood Moscow:
- Equipment and services for e-commerce
- Logistic and transport services
- Financial services
- Pet food
- Food advertising
- Products, services and technologies for cooking and storage
- Overalls and table linen
- Household chemicals
- Other products
WorldFood Moscow was visited by 18,547 directors and purchasing managers of wholesalers, retailers and catering companies in 2022. 637 companies took part in the exhibition. There were 21 exhibitors among them who were engaged in the production of packaging, 15 — equipment for food production, 16 — transportation, transport and logistics.
Exhibitors and visitors of the Non-food section have the opportunity to:
- get to know the variety of products and services on the market The main trend of recent years is new purchase formats. The buyer seeks to purchase goods in the simplest way, without visiting the store and without paying in cash. One of the main topics of the Non-food section is to support the purchase with a technological service and innovative sales formats.
- present your products to the target audience The WorldFood Moscow exhibition is visited by representatives of wholesale trade, retail chains, and public catering establishments. The purpose of their visit is to conclude contracts with manufacturers and conduct business using innovative solutions.
- evaluate the market potential of the presented commodity items As part of the World Food Moscow exhibition, exhibitorss have the opportunity to assess the real demand for specific products on the market.