Exhibiting at WorldFood Moscow
Exhibition as a tool
International Autumn Food and Drink Exhibition for Retail and HoReCa WorldFood Moscow is a marketing tool that allows to quickly reach the maximum target audience and comprehensively solve the company's business problems.
The indisputable advantages of the exhibition as a marketing tool are:
- maximum concentration of the target audience on one site: you do not need to go anywhere, customers will come to you;
- opportunity to have live meetings with decision makers: the exhibition is visited by heads of companies and functional departments;
- the opportunity to demonstrate your bestsellers and novelties: thanks to visual presentation, the purchase decision is made faster;
- reflection of real market trends: at the exhibition, you can evaluate and compare the offers of different suppliers, determine the level of demand, the needs of buyers, as well as discuss the most actual problems and challenges of the industry among professionals.
In 2023, the WorldFood Moscow exhibition will be held September 19-22 at Crocus Expo in halls 14 and 15 (pavilion 3).
Participation in the WorldFood Moscow 2023 exhibition will be useful for Russian and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of food and beverages, non-food products in food retail, as well as providers of related services for retail.
Participants can present their products within 16 sectors covering all categories of the food industry:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Soft drinks
- Frozen products, convenience and ready-to-eat food
- Confectionery and bakery
- Canned food
- Oils, fats and sauces
- Dairy products and cheese
- Meat, poultry and eggs
- Organic and healthy food
- Fish and seafood
- Fruit and vegetables
- Tea and coffee
In 2022, 637 companies from 25 countries and 56 regions of Russia took part in the WorldFood Moscow exhibition.
Advantages of the exhibition
THE KEY ADVANTAGE AND VALUE OF THE WORLDFOOD MOSCOW EXHIBITION IS COVERAGE OF ALL FOOD SALES CHANNELS
Every year, more than 18,000 retail and wholesale specialists, HoReCa segment, as well as distributors and food manufacturers visit the WorldFood Moscow exhibition.
*WorldFood Moscow 2022 statistics
Type of business of WorldFood Moscow visitors:
7 048 (38%) – wholesale trade
3 524 (19%) – retail
3 338 (18%) – food manufacturers
1 298 (7%) – HoReCa
WIDE OPPORTUNITIES TO ENTER NEW MARKETS
Exhibition visitors come from 80 countries and 80 regions of Russia. In 2022, 1,304 specialists represented foreign chains (7%), and among Russian buyers, regional chains were represented by 4,539 (25%) buyers.
Such territorial diversity opens up new opportunities for entering new geographic markets.
EXHIBITION VISITORS ARE A QUALITY AND UNIQUE AUDIENCE
Heads of companies and their deputies (42%) and heads of functional departments (23%), as well as managers responsible for purchasing and forming assortment matrices (31%) come to the WorldFood Moscow exhibition.
95% (17 620) - make purchasing decisions in their company
More than a third of specialists represent large companies with more than 200 people among the visitors of the exhibition.
46% (8 532) - in 2022 came to WorldFood Moscow for the first time
32% (5 935) - visit only WorldFood Moscow among similar exhibitions
HIGH COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL OF PARTICIPATION
The main purpose of visiting the exhibition among visitors is to find suppliers of food and beverages.
69% (12 797) - came to the exhibition in order to find food suppliers
52% (9 644) - planning purchases after visiting the exhibition
What are the visitors of WorldFood Moscow interested in?
42% (7 874) - Confectionery and bakery
31% (5 686) – Grocery
30% (5 630) – Tea and coffee
28% (5 140) – Fruit and vegetables
27% (5 095) – Organic and healthy food
27% (5 094) – Dairy products and cheese
25% (4 712) – Fish and seafood
25% (4 634) – Meat, poultry and eggs
23% (4 348) – Canned food
23% (4 185) – Frozen products, convenience and ready-to-eat food
20% (3 743) – Soft drinks
19% (3 546) – Oils, fats and sauces
19% (3 158) - Ingredients
15% (2 782) – Alcoholic drinks
11% (2 040) – Halal
And for maximum results, you can use the service of organized purchasing sessions with representatives of foreign, federal and regional retail, as well as buyers from HoReCa. Thanks to pre-identified needs, you will negotiate with an interested buyer.
UNIQUE FORMATS OF PRESENTATION OF YOUR PRODUCTS
A visual demonstration of the product increases the likelihood of a successful transaction, while bright and unusual presentation formats will help draw maximum attention to your brand.
As part of the WorldFood Moscow exhibition, you will be able to choose the presentation format that best suits your needs:
- for retail: tasting areas, product days
- for HoReCa: culinary shows, contests, blind tastings
MODERN APPROACH TO THE ORGANIZATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBITION
Exhibitors of the WorldFood Moscow exhibition have access to modern services:
- professional social network WorldFood Connect with matchmaking option
- trainings for participants on effective preparation for the exhibition from a leading industry specialist
- LeadFrog application for automated lead collection at the exhibition