BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING AT WORLDFOOD MOSCOW
WHY EXHIBIT AT WORLDFOOD MOSCOW?
For more than 30 years, WorldFood Moscow has maintained status of the main autumn business platform providing food market leaders with space for real-life communication. More than 18,000 wholesalers and retailers, food service providers, HoReCa specialists, as well as food manufacturers visit WorldFood Moscow.
Who are advised to exhibit at WorldFood Moscow 2023?
Participation in the food exhibition of WorldFood Moscow 2023 will be beneficial for Russian and foreign food producers and suppliers. 637 companies from 24 countries and 54 Russian regions exhibit at WorldFood Moscow and demonstrate a wide range of food products.
WorldFood Moscow exhibitors are food market leaders from around the world. In 2022, the exhibition was attended by companies from different countries: Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of Korea, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Poland, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, the United States of America, Uzbekistan.
Why exhibit at WorldFood Moscow 2023?
4 days of the International Autumn Food and Drink Exhibition for Retail and HoReCa WorldFood Moscow 2023 will give you a chance to:
- Find buyers in two distribution channels at once with the largest coverage of the target audience: retail and HoReCa;
- Use different formats for product presentation;
- for retail: tasting zones, theme days;
- for HoReCa: cooking shows, competitions, blind tastings;
- Present new products to a vast audience and see competitive proposals;
- Meet in person and negotiate with top managers of leading businesses in the international food market;
- Assess the export potential of your products due to the wide geographical distribution of exhibitors and visitors and organized buying sessions;
- Confirm your image of a reliable food manufacturer or supplier, and increase your brand awareness.
WorldFood Moscow Visitors in Numbers
WorldFood Moscow draws attention of more than 18,000 wholesalers, network and non-chain retailers, food service providers, HoReCa specialists, as well as food and beverage manufacturers*:
- 52% plan to make purchases following their visit to WorldFood Moscow;
- 46% are new visitors to WorldFood Moscow;
- 32% visit only WorldFood Moscow, leaving aside other similar exhibitions.
Government Support for the WorldFood Moscow Exhibition
The WorldFood Moscow exhibition is officially supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, State Duma of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance, Committee on Agrarian and Food Policy and Environmental Management of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Department of Trade and Services of the Government of Moscow, Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Moscow Region, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, National Union of Milk Producers “Soyuzmoloko”.
Yuri Fale, Executive Director, Moldova Fruct: "The exhibition is international, many foreign companies are participating, which allows leading manufacturers to bring new products to the market and meet the demand of consumers in different regions of Russia and in neighboring countries".
Dmitry Dubovik, CEO, Tuapse Commercial Sea Port: "We have been participating for several years already. The exhibition gives us the opportunity to present our services, conclude new contracts, renew old contacts. This is the meeting place that every year gives us the opportunity to develop".
Ekaterina Kravchuk, CEO, Samara-Product: "This is not the first time we have participated in WorldFood Moscow, and we love it very much. The exhibition is useful for us because we find a lot of partners, both Russian and foreign. We also meet with our clients, sign new contracts".
Read exhibitors feedback about WorldFood Moscow here>>