Visiting WorldFood Moscow
The international autumn food and drink exhibition for retail and HoReCa WorldFood Moscow is a professional platform that allows you to comprehensively solve your business problems in just 4 days.
In 2023, the WorldFood Moscow exhibition will be held from September 19 to 22 at Crocus Expo in halls 14 and 15 (pavilion 3).
Why to visit?
For retail and wholesale:
- Find new suppliers of food and beverages demanded by consumers among more than 1,000 exhibitors from 25 countries and 56 regions of Russia.
- Compare offers from different suppliers and get the best offer, thanks to the presence at the stands of the first persons of companies.
- Evaluate products in live, including taste and packaging quality.
- Take part in purchasing sessions with a predetermined range of suppliers within the WORLD OF TRADE Purchasing Center.
- Get up-to-date information about the market from leading experts and analysts as part of the events of the business program of the exhibition.
- Find new food and beverage suppliers who are ready to supply their products to HoReCa. These companies will be noted in advance in a separate exhibition guide for HoReCa enterprises.
- Evaluate products in live as part of real dishes prepared by professional chefs as part of the Culinary Marathon.
- Taste the participants' products, including in combination with complementary products during tasting sessions.
- Get up-to-date information about the market from leading experts and analysts within the framework of the Conference for HoReCa, organized with the support of the Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers of Russia.
What products are presented?
More than 1,000 manufacturers and suppliers of food and beverages from 25 countries and 56 regions of Russia take part in the WorldFood Moscow exhibition. Exhibitors will present their products within 16 sections covering all categories of the food industry:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Soft drinks
- Frozen products, convenience and ready-to-eat food
- Confectionery and bakery
- Canned food
- Oils, fats and sauces
- Dairy products and cheese
- Meat, poultry and eggs
- Organic and healthy food
- Fish and seafood
- Fruit and vegetables
- Tea and coffee
For visitors to the WorldFood Moscow exhibition, attendance at all events of the business program is free of charge.
*WorldFood Moscow 2022 statistics
Traditionally, within the framework of the WorldFood Moscow business program, events are held in parallel at two venues. The first of them, Food Industry Leaders Forum is dedicated to the exchange of experience and solutions to urgent problems which retail faces, as well as presentations of fresh statistics and market trends with the participation of leading representatives of the industry.
As part of the program for the commercial departments of chains, Retail Academy hosts practical conferences on the development of categories: Fruits and vegetables, Ready meals and ultra-fresh, Confectionery, Dairy products and cheeses, Healthy food and Organics, Private labels.
In 2023, for the first time, events for HoReCa representatives will be separated into a conference, which will be held in a special hall. The conference for HoReCa is organized with the support of the Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers of Russia.
Culinary show «Culinary marathon»
A real kitchen is being built on the site, where professional chefs prepare original dishes in real time from the products of the exhibitors in front of an audience of spectators and hold open tastings.
In 2022, the project was supported by the Ministry of Thailand and Argentina.
On the site of the Culinary Marathon, thematic days dedicated to certain types of products will be held, such as Tea and Coffee Day, Chocolate Day.
In addition to the stands of the participants, it will be possible to taste products in the format of culinary shows organized in a specially prepared area.
A tasting session «Wine and Cheese», a culinary battle «Meat vs. Plant meat», blind tastings.