BENEFITS OF VISITING WORLDFOOD MOSCOW 2023
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT WORLDFOOD MOSCOW 2023?
WorldFood Moscow is the international autumn food and drink exhibition. 637 domestic and foreign manufacturers and suppliers offered a wide range of food products at WorldFood Moscow 2022.*
Food industry leaders from all around the world take part in WorldFood Moscow. In 2022, the WorldFood Moscow Exhibition featured companies from Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of Korea, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Poland, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, the United States of America, Uzbekistan.
WorldFood Moscow 2023 visitors can meet potential partners, explore new offers in all food categories, and receive consultations and useful information on the food industry sector.
Who cannot afford to miss WorldFood Moscow?
A visit to 2023 WorldFood Moscow Exhibition will be useful for wholesalers, network and non-chain retailers, food service providers, HoReCa specialists, as well as food and beverage manufacturers. Anyone involved in food industry or related businesses can get contacts of manufacturers and suppliers, useful knowledge and new information at WorldFood Moscow 2023.
Why come to the WorldFood Moscow Exhibition?
During the 4 days of the autumn food and drink exhibition WorldFood Moscow 2023 you will have a chance to:
- Meet leading food products manufacturers and suppliers from 24 countries and 54 regions of Russia in person.*
- Be among the first to learn about new products in food industry, and compare products and services featured in different product categories.
- Cross paths with old partners and find new ones among major global and domestic manufacturers and suppliers of food products.
- Negotiate food and beverages supplies, and sign supply contracts directly at the WorldFood Moscow 2023 Exhibition.
- Learn about food market trends and gather relevant information at different events featured in the exhibition program.
WorldFood Moscow Exhibition Sectors
The WorldFood Moscow Exhibition features food products manufacturers in 16 thematic sections: Fish and seafood; Dairy and cheeses; Meat, fowl and eggs; Frozen and processed foods; Healthy nutrition and organic products; Fruit and vegetables; Preserves; Fat-and-oil products and sauces; Staple food; Bakery and confectionary products; Tea and coffee; Alcohol beverages; Non-alcohol beverages; Halal; Non-food; Ingredients.
WorldFood Moscow Business Programme
The WorldFood Moscow Exhibition Programme features 4 days of eventful and diverse sessions dedicated to trends and development of the food market. Its key events are the Food Business Leaders` Forum and WorldFood Retail Academy. In 2022, the exhibition’s programme featured:
- 24 conferences, analytic sessions, plenary discussions, interviews, investment panels and other events;
- 111 speakers representing the leading companies in the Russian food retail sector. Among them were top managers of Metro Cash &Carry, VkusVille, Lenta, Perekrestok, Pyaterochka and many other companies;
- 2,438 representatives attended to hear reports and opinions of the food industry experts, discuss current issues of food retail with colleagues, learn about growth strategies for different food categories, gain valuable experience and information for development of their own food businesses.
You can learn more about the International autumn exhibition WorldFood Moscow programme here>>>