Visiting WorldFood Moscow
The international autumn food and drink exhibition WorldFood Moscow is a professional platform that allows you to comprehensively solve your business problems in just 4 days.
In 2024, the WorldFood Moscow exhibition will be held from September 17 to 20 at Crocus Expo in halls 14 and 15 (pavilion 3).
Why to visit?
For retail and wholesale:
- Find new suppliers of food and beverages demanded by consumers among more than 1,000 exhibitors from 39 countries and 56 regions of Russia.
- Compare offers from different suppliers and get the best offer, thanks to the presence at the stands of the first persons of companies.
- Evaluate products in live, including taste and packaging quality.
- Take part in purchasing sessions with a predetermined range of suppliers within the WORLD OF TRADE Purchasing Center.
- Get up-to-date information about the market from leading experts and analysts as part of the events of the business program of the exhibition.
For food enterprises:
- Find new food and beverage suppliers.
- Evaluate products in live as part of real dishes prepared by professional chefs as part of the Culinary Marathon.
- Taste the participants' products, including in combination with complementary products during tasting sessions.
- Get up-to-date information about the market from leading experts and analysts within the framework of the Conference WorldFood KITCHEN.
What products are presented?
More than 1,000 manufacturers and suppliers of food and beverages from 39 countries and 56 regions of Russia take part in the WorldFood Moscow exhibition. Exhibitors will present their products within 16 sections covering all categories of the food industry:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Soft drinks
- Frozen products, convenience and ready-to-eat food
- Confectionery and bakery
- Canned food
- Oils, fats and sauces
- Dairy products and cheese
- Meat, poultry and eggs
- Organic and healthy food
- Fish and seafood
- Fruit and vegetables
- Tea and coffee
For visitors to the WorldFood Moscow exhibition, attendance at all events of the business program is free of charge.
*WorldFood Moscow 2022 statistics
Traditionally, within the framework of the WorldFood Moscow business program, events are held in parallel at two venues. The first of them, Food Industry Leaders Forum is dedicated to the exchange of experience and solutions to urgent problems which retail faces, as well as presentations of fresh statistics and market trends with the participation of leading representatives of the industry.
As part of the program for the commercial departments of chains, Retail Academy hosts practical conferences on the development of categories: Fruits and vegetables, Ready meals and ultra-fresh, Confectionery, Dairy products and cheeses, Healthy food and Organics, Private labels.
For the second time, the Culinary Marathon zone will be held at WorldFood Moscow. The chefs will prepare the dishes with participants' products and conduct tastings. The theme of this year will be the culinary traditions of the world.
This year, the exhibition will also host a new content zone — WorldFood KITCHEN — where representatives of the food industry will discuss topical issues related to the selection and purchase of food products for their chains.